This is a very sad weekend for all loyal, patriotic citizens of this beautful country we all call HOME. Malaysia. There is no need for me to regurgitate news of what is happening in Malaysia right now as every Malaysian knows. What is happening? We can only wait and see. For the readers of this blog who visit regularly I just want to share this with you................
From Haris Ibrahim's blog:-
................I would like to call upon all Malaysians to do these:
1. Remain calm
2. Do not do anything rash
3. Do not take to the street
4. Do not be instigated by people to demonstrate
5. Just voice it out in your blog, your comments to the blogs, and inform your friends and relatives about the situation
6. Call your Aduns or MPs and voice out your objection about these arrests and urge your representatives to voice out
7. Members of political parties, sms your leaders to pressure them to voice out
We shall object to these draconian acts by using civility and do not fall into the traps of giving the big brother a chance to declare emergency rule……
Heed the advice. Keep the faith. Look forward to a brighter future. For Malaysia! Our country. Our home.
And to those desperate fossils of a dying regime...........