Thank you for your reply.
Basically I am looking for help in any form, financially and also in kind. Also help to make the need know to all in the net, may be someone has a spare corner house to let for free, and who know we have so many kind heart soul in Malaysia. We do!!
Why am I here asking for help? I have no way to go and seeking the help from whoever I can get my hand on to. We need the following: -
1. Premises - prefer a corner lot house with some garden area where we can setup sand and water therapy area.
2. Musical - Since autistic kids are very artistic and musically inclined, I want to setup some music class to explore their potential. Any good working Piano or electronic piano are needed. Can Yamaha donate some? Anyone who know someone in Yamaha?
3. Art - Art supply for painting and others
4. Renovation - Can some good soul help to pay for the renovation and furnishing of the center?
5. Telecommunication - Telephone, Fax and Internet access
6. Funding - We need at least one year of funding before we can be self funded. I will work out the requirement one more people come into play and willing to help
7. Teaching material - I have plenty in my house because both my sons are autistic.
Anyone can help me to published all the above? I have 2 weeks to put thing together before they closed it down. 20 kids will be affected if the center is closed down with giving them an alternative to go.
I have post the SOS on My Blog, I am very determine to keep the center going and I hope can get some help. I am willing to go in the media, TV and radio to highlight the need.
Yong Yek Ming (Father of 2 autistic boys)
Blogger (http://shiokguy.blogspot.com/ and http://myautismresource.
The center was ran by some MCA guy and I belief he is running out of fund. He already make a decision to stop the service center, what I am doing is to take over from him.
I don't think he like to make his name known and I am not going to use back the same name for the center. It will be a new center who take in the 20 kids and will look into taking more autism kids in the future.
We would like the new center to be around Seri Petaling, OUG, PJ or Subang area. The new center will be managed and run by myself and the teacher (Mr Liew)